It's the beautiful month of March. The beginning of the Autumn season. The transition between summer to winter. Not too hot, not too cold.
I have been noticing the beautiful leaves, flowers, and just nature in general.
And God's creation never fails to make me smile and break into songs. It makes my heart want to sing, sing, sing. Thank you God for your wonderful creation. <3
"I see trees of green,
red roses too I see em bloom,
for me and for you
And I think to myself
what a wonderful world."
I also got a new phone this March. The Google Nexus 4.
And knowing me, a lover of taking photos, this blog aims to share with the world glimpses of my happenings in pictures through my Nexus 4.
Enjoy.
:)
![]() |
| Lime green leaves against the light blue backdrop is a beaut. |
![]() |
| Rise and shine! Just like these blooming daisy flowers. |
![]() |
| Beautiful pink flowers together in unity. |
![]() |
| Love the radiant colours of these red maple leaves. |




No comments:
Post a Comment